Enable eCommerce in your WordPress site. Embed the “buy now” products and categories from your AbanteCart store. Requires no coding. Just add the plugin and paste the embed link to the blog post or page.
What is AbanteCart?
AbanteCart is a free feature-rich shopping cart application, right out of the box. Standard features allow you to set up a complete eCommerce site with all the tools needed to sell products online.
See AbanteCart In Action
INSTALL AbanteCart Embed FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘AbanteCart Embed’;
- Install and Activate AbanteCart Embed from your Plugins page;
INSTALL ABANTECART EMBED MANUALLY
- Upload the ‘abantecart-embed’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory;
- Install and Activate the AbanteCart Embed plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
What to do with the plugin after installation?
- Go to plugin settings and save your AbanteCart store URL. Your store URL should be on a publicly available domain.
- Login to your AbanteCart store admin panel, go to product, category or collection and copy the embed URL
- Create or edit a post or page. Paste the embed URL.
How to install AbanteCart?
You can choose different AbanteCart installation options, depending on your need and technical expertise.
Installation can be done with a simple click if your hosting has the cPanel or DirectAdmin with Softaculous auto-installer. Once you are logged in to your hosting cPanel account, please navigate to the “Software” directory where you will be able to locate the “Softaculous Apps Installer” icon.
How to get help?
Please visit AbanteCart community forum
Do I need an SSL certificate for WordPress?
HTTPS connection is required. SSL / HTTPS is an encryption method that secures the connection between users’ browser and your WordPress hosting server. This makes it harder for hackers to eavesdrop on the connection. If you’re not sure whether your WordPress or AbanteCart site has SSL, you can easily find out by checking the URL of the site. If it starts with HTTP, you aren’t secure, and if it begins with HTTPS, then your website has an SSL certificate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AbanteCart Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date: March 25th, 2021
- Docs URL updated
- WordPress min version change
- Reviews URL fix
Release Date: March 24th, 2021
- Required AbanteCart version change
Release Date: March 19th, 2021
- Optimizes the assets URL
- Fixes a bug where images do not load.