Algorithmically Animated Tags.
Random Post Tags or other taxonomies in different size, position and opacity, animated horizontally in various speed, over a background image or color.
- Animation of random Posts tags or other taxonomies against a background image or color
- Random position, size, opacity and speed for every term
- Adjust the height of the element.
- Adjust the density of the terms.
- Adjust the terms color.
- Six background images to choose from or upload your own image
- Set a color as a background
- Create and use different styles
- Use widget or shortcodes to embed the element anywhere in your pages.
- AJAX technology
- Plugin widget
- Plugin shortcode
- Place ACTUS Animated Tags widget in any slot you want.
- Use our shortcode [actus_animated_tags] to place the plugin anywhere on your page
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance > ACTUS Animated Tags screen to configure the plugin
- Use the shortcode [actus_animated_tags] to embed the animated tag cloud anywhere in your pages.
Contributors & Developers
“ACTUS Animated Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACTUS Animated Tags” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
** (3 June 2022).
* Decrease maximum font size.
* Documentation changes
** (26 May 2022).
* Use a solid color as a background.
* Shortcode parameters
* – style
** (1 June 2022).
* Use terms from any taxonomy.
* Change color of terms.
** (09 March 2019).
* Clickable tags.
* Upload your own image as a background.
** (23 June 2017).
* Settings Button** for plugins page.