A simple WordPress plugin that fetches information from the Envato API and displays CodeCanyon items as a WordPress widget.
This is a fork of the Meks ThemeForest Smart Widget
We have just modified it to fetch the information from codecanyon instead of themeforest, and replaced the categories to be output. All code is written by the awesome team at MeksHQ that creates the most amazing WordPress themes and if you have any issues with the functionality/compatibility of the plugin, please refer to their support page.
If you are a CodeCanyon author this widget is perfect for you.
- Using Envato official API
- Supports all CodeCanyon marketplace categories
- Select latest CodeCanyon items
- Select popular CodeCanyon items
- Select items from one or more specific users
- Order items by release date, upload date, numbers of sales, price or random
- Add your affiliate links to CodeCanyon items
- Caching system integrated for better performance
This is a fork of the Meks ThemeForest Smart Widget created by MeksHQ
You can see CodeCanyon Smart Widget live example on our demo website
- English (en_US) – default
affiliate-codecanyon-widget.zipto plugins via WordPress admin panel or upload unzipped folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to
Appearance -> Widgetsto add and setup the widget
For any questions, issues and suggestions please visit https://wpxss.com/contact
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliate CodeCanyon Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Added option to exclude specific items by ID
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with PHP 8
- Initial release