Animated Featured Image
This plugin will make a widget for your sidebars with which you can make responsive, animated and cool images/banners made with CSS3 animations.
Brief tutorial with screenshots how to use
- CSS3 Animations
- Easy to Use
- Works on all browsers and front-end frameworks like bootstrap and foundation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets in ‘Appeareance’ and add the widget to and sidebar
- After adding fill the fields like widget title and image url etc
- You’re done, enjoy.
- Can I put links to the images/banners?
Yes you can, there is a specific input field for that in widget options
- Does this plugin have shortcode system so that I can use it anywhere?
No, it is a sidebar widget only. We will update some cool features later.
Contributors & Developers
“Animated Featured Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Animated Featured Image” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version.