Integrate Athena Search easily with your WordPress or WordPress with WooCommerce store.
- Seamless integration with WordPress as a standalone platform or with WooCommerce webshops
- Automated extraction of product- and blog-related content
- Advanced and customizable Autocomplete options
- Fast, relevant, and accurate search results and queries
- Easier access to products, categories, and pages
Athena Search Integrator for WordPress and WooCommerce is a one-time-setup solution based on the SaaS (Software as a Service) model, located on a server that is independent of the client’s site. Athena’s Dashboard allows you to set and customize a variety of UX/UI functionalities based on your preferences.
With a simple installation, you will enable the automated extraction of products, product categories, product attributes, blog posts, blog categories, and authors. In addition, you will gain access to the rich Athena Search Autocomplete, including the landing pages.
The main features of Autocomplete include Synonyms, Keyword Redirects, Error Detection, First-click Suggestions, Stop Words, Long-tail Search, etc. What is more, all of the previously mentioned features are highly customizable, and you can easily adjust them based on your needs.
Apart from adding product categories/blocks, CMS pages, and brand pages to search results, you can also include landing pages, thus enabling customers to reach the desired products or pages quicker.
NB: Please contact us prior to installing the plugin. In order to use Athena Search, you’ll need an access token, Athena Search Dashboard setup, and a signed contract for using the product. Fill out the form for further information or Athena Search pricelist.
Schedule a demo: https://www.athenasearch.io/contact-us/
- Update Cost: Free Lifetime Updates
- Updated: 26 November, 2021
- 1.0.6 – Added support for pdf which will be reindexed
– Visual fixes for search tab
- 1.0.5 – Improved authentication methods, Fixed saving empty settings, Adding validation in settings
- 1.0.4 – Updated urls, text and small bugfixes
- 1.0.3 – Improved Search Suggestions with new features, event on space and enter key
- 1.0.2 – Added Search Tabs, Stop animation if window/tab is out of focus.
– Added Search Tabs, Stop animation if window/tab is out of focus.
– Added Delay at Start to display keywords, Keep keyword in seconds
- 1.0.1 – Added Conversion Rate along with JS files fixes
- 1.0.0 – Added Support for WC Storefront theme
- 0.0.8 – Visual Fixes for autocomplete
- 0.0.7 – Visual Fixes for landing page
- 0.0.4 – Added Support for default Twenty-twenty theme
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/athena-searchdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Left Sidebar -> Athena Searchscreen to configure the plugin.
Do you automatically index blog posts?
Yes, blog posts are automatically indexed by using our extension.
Will it work with my theme?
Yes, it can be customized to work with any theme.
Does it work with WooCommerce?
Of course. Each new product and product description is automatically indexed. It can work work WordPress standalone on on WordPress with WooCommerce.
Can it search for both products and posts?
Not only can it search for products and posts, but also for specific pages with important information, various categories, and much more.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Athena Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Athena Search” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Athena Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for pdf which will be reindexed
- Visual fixes for search tab
- Improved authentication methods
- Fixed saving empty settings
- Adding validation in settings
- Updated urls, text and small bugfixes
- Improved Search Suggestion with features such as Delay at Start, Keep keyword, Enter keyword on pressing right arrow
- Space and enter key press event
- Added Search Tabs, Stop animation if window/tab is out of focus
- Added Delay at Start to display keywords, Keep keyword in seconds
- Added Search Suggestions
- Added Conversion Rate for WC along with JS files fixes
- Added support for WooCommerce Storefront theme