It usually takes a bit to get into the writing flow, but once you get the grip it’s a great tool to improve your entire writing process.
There is a complimentary On/Off button in the TinyMce Tool Bar, for fast toggling of the plugin in specific situations.
- Word Completion
- Intelligent algorithm to complete words using the previous word
Note- The plugin has a Settings Menu, named AutoComplete under the Settings Tab, which can be used to customize it behaviour. These settings are saved locally to each machine (browser, actually).
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/autocomplete-for-tinymcedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the Settings -> Autocomplete screen to configure the plugin (All settings/preferences are locally saved to user’s machine, and are only applicable to that device).
- Why is the plugin not suggesting words, even when active?
Maybe you could have accidentally switched off the ‘Autocomplete’ button, in the TinyMCE Tools Menu on the Post Editor page.
Contributors & Developers
“AutoComplete For TinyMCE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AutoComplete For TinyMCE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.