A great plugin that changes the interface of the forum: now he looks beautiful, fresh and in dark/light colors with plugin settings. The plugin integrated with plugin “bbPress admin replies”.
If you want to add your language – just write me in email@example.com!
Reply Form Redesign (Screenshot 1)
Great choice between dark/light colors (Scheenshots 2,3)
Nice Admin Panel with some features (Scheenshot 4)
Closed and sticky themes are highlighted with a special icon (Screenshot 5)
New styles for categories: now they look just fine (Screenshot 6)
Many changes which improving the use of the forum.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin in Plugins page
- Enjoy your new style!
- How do I activate a new style?
Just activate the plugin. The styles will be activated automatically.
- How can I change the style?
Find the tab “New bbPress UI” in the settings in the admin panel and select “switch color” or edit files in inc/css
- How can I hide the copyright?
Find the tab “New bbPress UI” in the settings in the admin panel and select checkbox “hide”
Contributors & Developers
“bbPress – New UI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“bbPress – New UI” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “bbPress – New UI” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed critical error in settings
- Fixed GlotPress translations
- Happy new year all! We are back, and there’s new updated flat design of your forum – Feedback please!
- Meet Spam Block function – users can’t write more than 1 reply in a row (only for user who haven’t ‘moderate’ role)
- Some bugs have been fixed
- Screenshots have been updated
- Updated some icons
- Thank for use my plugin guys, I love you! 500+ active installations!
- Fixed bug with showing %s on some sites in reply permalink box
- Reduced revisions count for users to 1; Moderators can view all revisions (added in 220.127.116.11)
- Security fixes
- New plugin notice
- Updated branches tree
- Added Serbian Language support (thanks http://webhostinggeeks.com/ team)
- Fixes for some possible errors
- Fixed author background on mobile devices in Dark theme
- You can deactivate bbPress Admin Answers (this reply/topic of a moderator/admin checkbox) in Settings page
- Added translation for Settings page
- Screenshots has been updated
- Updated ReadMe grammatics
- Improvements for both themes
- General fixes for responsive design + added responsive design for forums list
- Improvements for topics list
- General improvements for dark theme
- Some fixes and improvements
- Settings page redesign: Now looks great in purple color
- New button in reply form: Spoiler, test it! Now in BETA version
- Improvements for images UI
- Improvements for revision UI
- Improvements for replies list UI
- Some improvements and fixes
- You can find the link to the Options page in your Plugin list page
- Inproducing: online status is now not in beta! Meet it 🙂
- Responsive design for topics and replies
- Bug fixes
- Color improvements for date, #xxxx permalink and admin links
- Now the “Hide the copyright” functions are working for forums too
- In 18.104.22.168: One layout fix that I forgotten
- Introducing: the “online” function! Now under the name of reply author displays user online status. Feature is still in beta version, so if you find a bug, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Header of the replies now combined with the reply content within the div class – so now the size of the header has become dynamic
- When you click on reply permalink (#xxxx) now opens a window where you can paste the reply permalink to the clipboard or something
- Very soon you will see our new icons, and we have already made blanks for them
- In the options page added checkbox to hide my copyright in the footer
- Improved functional of the lines “moderator” and “administrator” at the top of the answer.
- 3px blue border-top if user is admin and 2px blue border if user is moderater are added
- Updated all screenshots
- Many minor fixes and improvements
- Critical layout fixes based on users feedback
- Fixed the link color of admin replies
- Added French and Danish translations
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Added .po files for all translations
- Fixed bug with notice: it can not be hidden
- Updated Forum and Topic lists UI
- Added Polish translation
- Added Poedit support for all strings (except “This reply/topic of a moderator/admin, it’s translating automatically in all languages)
- Next will be replies redesign and refunctional!
- Added notice
- Fixed some errors, including: Illegal string offset ‘checkbox’,filemtime(): stat failed and e.t.c
- Some design fixes
- Added plugin icon
Fully remaked Forums:
* For latest topics now displaying topic title
* Remaked functional for categories: test it! Write your review in Support forums!
* Added German, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese translations: thanks getbblog.com team!
* Updated screenshots and added compatibility with WP 4.3
- Design improvements
- Fixes based on community feedback
- Many fixes for yesterday broken dark theme release
3.0 – redesign
- Fully updated main page of the forum: added padding between each forums and much more
- Added message “topic author” and “administrator” at the appropriate replies
- Integrated plugin: bbPress Admin answers
- Added upper border, so, for example, conventional replies border color grey, the authors – yellow, the official moder answers – blue
- Fully updated header of replies
- Reply number with a hyperlink is back!
- Now forum search working normal
- Many other fixes and improvements