Create your content blocks on the plugin settings page and then use shortcode
[rule-of-three] to insert the content you create anywhere on your site. The plugin provides several options as to how your blocks will be displayed on the front end:
- None: Minimal styling so you can potentially add your own
- Drop Shadow: Adds 3D drop shadow to each image
- Nested: Best for blocks with short or no description. Layers text on top of image
- Circle: Automatically displays images as circular without altering the actual image files
- Bar: Adds customizable color bar under the header
- Font Awesome: Allows you to choose any font awesome icon instead of using an image
See screenshots for examples of the different styling options.
- Easily add a title, image/icon, description, and link to each block of content for an instant call-to-action section
- Load existing content using your pages, posts, or custom post types
- Use a color picker utility to easily select a primary accent color to match your site
- Includes an option to select a hover effect for the rule of three images or icons
- Option to include “Read More” link with each block
For best results, make sure the images you use for each content block have the same aspect ratio.
- Go To Plugins >> Add New
- Either search for “Big Boom” or Upload the .zip file downloaded here.
- Once installed, go to the
Rule Of Threeadmin menu item and set up your content
- Use the shortcode [rule-of-three] in a page/post/widget/etc to insert the content into the front end
Contributors & Developers
“Big Boom Rule Of Three” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Big Boom Rule Of Three” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Resolved all the small fixed
- Updated “Tested Up To” version 5.7
- Added option for Rule Of Four
- Added option for hover effect
- Initial Release