This plugins just aims to be a simple solution to check your project issues or tasks on hold, and completed right inside your WordPress dashboard. However, i pretend to add some extra features soon as shown at the bottom of this section.
At the moment, there are two dashboard widgets available after install:
- Recently opened issues
- Recently closed issues
- Issue listing page.
- Front-end widget
- Issue emmbedding shortcode
- Auto-issue linking on posts.
Do you have any idea that think could be great for this plugin? Miss some feature? Please, open an issue on GitHub repository or add a new support ticket on the plugin WordPress page with your idea. I would love to hear you words.
You can also wirte me directly at hello (at) gabrielgil (dot) es
The following translations are available since version 0.8.3
- English US
- Spanish (Spain)
If you want to contribute translating this plugin to your lang, please open an issue on GitHub plugin’s page.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
bitbucket-issue-managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> General and set up your username and repository you want watch.
- Why do i don’t see my issues?
Check your username and respository under Settings -> General page on your WP installation.
- Why i’m getting an 403 Forbidden error?
Please, make sure your repository issues are public.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bitbucket Issue Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- No CURL required. WP-HTTP API is used
- Bugfixes (5.6 compilant)
- Order by Last Updated Time
- Now the issue date is shown using
human_diff_time(). (e.g. 5 hours ago instead 02-18-2013)
- Shows updated n time ago
- Fully localized
- Internal performance issues
- Solves some php strict errors
- Fixes a misspelled opdtion name and properly deletes it (Will stop deleting the wrong name
on version 1, and the value will be stored on your db for ever if you don’t update before
- Added admin notice when the user or repo are not set in General Settings page.
- Added hability to delete self data on uninstall.
- Initial release on WordPress.org
- First stable version with Settings API