Connect your BuddyPress site with popular social networks. This plugin will allow you to connect your WordPress or BuddyPress.
- Create new users or connect your existing users with their social profiles.
- Grab social network data to fill WordPress user data.
- Grab social profile avatar in BuddyPress avatar
- Connect custom BuddyPress profile field data with social network fields.
- Customize button CSS
Checkout our wordpress community plugin
Supported Social Networking sites
Tutorial On how to setup and get started : link
Visit the VibeThemes for documentation, support, and information on getting involved in the project.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘BP Social Connect’
- Activate BP Social Connect from your Plugins page.
- Download BP Social Connect.
- Upload the ‘bp-social-connect’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate BP Social Connect from your Plugins page. (You will be greeted with a Welcome page.)
- Visit ‘Settings > BP Social Connect ‘ and adjust the settings.
- Enable each of the supported social networking sites in their setting tab.
- Facebook : Login to Facebook Developers and create a new App for web. Note the App ID and APP Secret anf fill in BP Social connect – Facebook section
- Twitter : Login to Twitter Developers and create a new App for web. Note the App ID and APP Secret anf fill in BP Social connect – Twitter section
- Google : Login to Google APIs Console and create a new App for web. Note the Client ID and Client Secret anf fill in BP Social connect – Google section
Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
Will this work on WordPress multisite?
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at VibeThemes.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Social Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BP Social Connect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.