This plugin enables rich text editing for BuddyPress users. It uses the TinyMCE editor that is distributed with WordPress.
- Install and activate. Rich editing will be enabled on all BP sections of your site.
*** IMPORTANT: This plugin allows certain pieces of HTML to be put into BuddyPress, including hrefs. Make sure that you are satisfied with the security of the plugin before activiating it on a production site! ***
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BP-TinyMCE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BP-TinyMCE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added filters
- Abstracted out is_teeny setting for filtering
- Improved support for BP 1.5 bp-default activity posting buttons
- Updated to use WP’s built-in TinyMCE
- Improved AJAX performance
- An attempt at hacking around AJAX issues
- Lots of refactoring
- Improved language support (tooltips work!)
- Compatibility with latest bp-default messages and activity ajax
- Fixed problem with a target attribute
- Compatibility with “what’s new” box on group home pages in BP 1.2
- Initial release