Whether it is an utub embedded code, html code, html or any other, the plugin will generate a shortcode which will set the place for your code to appear on the frontend of the site.
A brief Markdown Example
- After activation, the plugin meta box will appear at the bottom of the admin editor page (ex. “Admin”->”Posts”->”hello world”).
- “Plugin meta box”-> “1st text field”. Within the plugin meta box enter the shortcode on the upper text field.
- “Plugin meta box”-> “2nd t text field”. Enter the content that should replace the shortcode on the front-end.
- Next to the 1st input field a short code shpuld appear, copy paste the generated shortcode to the “wysiwyg” meta box.
- Finally, update the page. You should see the result on the front-end of the site.
- U can use the “Add Code Snippet” & “Remove” for adding or removing a shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Code Injection For WYSIWYG” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Code Injection For WYSIWYG” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Upgrade for supporting “posts”.