Crypto.com Pay Checkout is a payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. The best way for merchants to accept crypto and be paid in fiat or crypto.
Crypto.com Pay Checkout is a feature of Crypto.com Pay, which utilises Crypto.org Chain as a high performing native blockchain solution. This enables the transaction flows between crypto users and merchants seamless, cost-efficient and secure.
Read more about Crypto.com Pay here.
- Accept cryptocurrency payments (including Crypto.com Coin, Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple and more) from Crypto.com App users and other wallets’ users
- Get settled in fiat currency via bank transfer or various cryptocurrencies
- Price your goods in your local fiat currency
- Allow your customers to receive cashback (in the form of Crypto.com Pay Rewards)
Customer’s user journey
- The customer checks out his or her shopping cart.
- The customer chooses Crypto.com Pay as checkout method.
- The customer sees a new window pop-up with a QR code. The QR code is embedded with the payment information and has to be scanned using the Crypto.com App within 5 minutes.
- The customer chooses his or her preferred cryptocurrency to fulfil this payment. If the customer chooses Crypto.com Chain Token (CRO), she is entitled to receive some sort of cashback incentives.
- Once the transaction is approved by Crypto.com Pay, the customer will see a confirmation screen on Crypto.com App, and the fiat equivalent amount will be deposited to the merchant’s balance, as seen in the Merchant Dashboard.
- Sign up for a Crypto.com Pay merchant account.
- From your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New > Search plugins and search for Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce.
- Select Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce and click on Install Now and then on Activate Plugin
- Go to your WooCommerce settings and click Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce to configure the plugin.
- Refer to our Setup Instructions in our Merchant FAQ.
Contributors & Developers
“Crypto.com Pay Checkout for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WordPress 6.2 / WooCommerce 7.6.1
- Update popup flow payment succeeded handling logic
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8.3 / WooCommerce 6.1.0
- Allow merchant to customize description shown under the Crypto.com Pay payment option
- Fix product amount handling for currencies without subunit (e.g. JPY, KRW, CLP)
- Allow merchant to specify the order status they want to change to when payment is captured
- Add redirect checkout experience. In this flow, we redirect customers to Crypto.com payment page instead of displaying a pay button for customers to click. This improves compatibility with other plugins and themes, and user experience
- Add toggle button in settings page to view saved keys and signature secrets
- Improve compatibility with other payment plugins
- Support webhooks from Crypto.com Pay server
- Refunds from Crypto.com Pay Merchant Dashboard are synchronized back to WooCommerce
- Tested up to WordPress 5.7 / WooCommerce 5.1
- Support refund from WooCommerce Order page
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Optimise performance for different browsers
- Beta release