DF Draggable is a plugin for WordPress that enables you to make elements
draggable utilising jQuery UI draggable and jQuery UI Touch Punch adding support
for desktop and mobile browsers.
* Choose any element class to make draggable
* Choose the draggable element background colour whilst dragging
* Choose the area (container) which the element can be dragged around
* Choose to snap to other objects
* Choose an element to fix dragging functionality to.
* jQuery UI iFrame fix
* jQuery UI Touch Punch library to add draggable support to iPad/iPod/iPhone
* Run an action of “drop” of draggable element
Upload the DF Draggle plugin to your blog, Activate it, Choose settings, You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DF Draggable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DF Draggable” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- updated init enqueue scripts
- corrected description
- added jQuery UI Touch Punch library
- added iFrameFix option
- added fix drag function to handle option
- Fixed bring to front on drag for elements
- Fixed file header notes problem
- Specify the license is GPL v2 or later