The official Enormail WordPress plugin makes it very easy to display your signup forms created in Enormail on your WordPress website.
Once you activated the plugin and connected your Enormail account you will be able to easily select and display any webform created in
your Enormail account. You can place your webforms in any widget area through the Enormail widget or use it directly in your posts and
webpages with the Enormail shortcode.
You will be up and running in no time and you just have to connect your Enormail account through the Enormail API.
- Add any webform created in your Enormail account to your WordPress blog or website
- Contacts are automaticly saved to your Enormail account
- Place webforms through widgets and shortcodes
- Display popup, slide-in and embedded webforms
- Setup once, and change all the settings in your Enormail account
This section describes how to install the Official Enormail WordPress plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
enormailfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Connect your Enormail account through the Enormail API
- Create a signup form in Enormail and add it through our plugin to your website
- Use the shortcode [enormail_form form_id=formid] or WYSIWYG editor plugin to embed your form in your post or webpage
What is Enormail
Enormail is a user friendly web-based e-mail marketing platform from the Netherlands. It allows you
to quickly create and send fully automated e-mail campaigns and has various techniques to rapidly grow your lists.
Do I need an Enormail account to use this plugin?
Yes, you can register a free trial account at https://enormail.eu.
How can I embed a form in posts or pages?
Use the enormail shortcode with the form id you created. [enormail_form form_id=1]
How can I embed a form in widget areas?
Drag the Enormail widget to the widget area and select the form you want to display.
How can I change my form design?
Log into your Enormail account and select the form you want to change. Your design changes are directly visible on your
How can I enable or disable the popup functionality?
Log into your Enormail account and select the form you want to change. Navigate to the popup settings page and change
the options for displaying the popup.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Enormail Sign Up Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 6.1.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.9.3
- Version fix
- Fix pagination
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- First release