EPOS™ — payment service for invoicing in AIS Raschet (ERIP) Belarus.
After invoicing you clients will be available for payment by a plastic card and electronic money, at any of the bank branches, cash desks, ATMs, payment terminals, in the electronic money system, through Internet banking, M-banking, Internet acquiring.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/epos-gateway-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woocommerce->Settings->Payments screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EPOS Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fix: enable/disable checkbox in module settings
- Bug fix: callbacks
- WordPress Plugin Directory initial release
- Epos URL (ESAS/UPS) fix
- Bug fix: callback not working
- New feature: RRB Bank EPOS processing
- Bug fix: iii auth problems
- Bug fix: total amount calculation for more then 1 quantity
- Critical fix: missed files
- Bug fix: fullName and fullAddress correction
- Bug fix: fullName split
- WordPress 5.8 compatibility
- QR-code with white background. Latest core update
- Update to latest core version
- WordPress 6.2 compatibility
- HRO support
- Package import fix
- warnings fix
- warnings fix