The Free Guest Post plugin brings unique, relevant articles directly to your
blog. No more searching for writers or guest posters.
With the Free Guest Post plugin you will be able to:
- filter the articles by topic, word length, image, number of backlinks, etc.
- No cutting and pasting content. A simple click of a button will post an
article to your blog
- Publishers can submit article requests to a network of writers, so you can
get the exact article that you want
Arbitrary section 1
- Download the plugin from the source (which will be a zip file), then go to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on Plugin – Add New. Then click on the Upload Tab.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What is Free Guest Post?
Free Guest Post is a system designed to allow writers and publishers to come together in a way that allows easy writing and publishing of content, eliminating the need for third party applications or multiple outreach attempts.
- How does Free Guest Post work?
Our system matches you up based on the categories you select and the categories of relevant writers. You have full control of who publishes on your site. If you choose to accept an article, our system automatically puts the article in WordPress for you and shows you the live link on your dashboard.
- How do I request an article?
Next to the title of available articles, you will see a “preview” button. If you click this it will give you two options: “Import” which means the post will automatically be published on your site, or “Request Article” which will notify the writer that you are interested in the article. It will come back to you with a notification after the writer approves it, so you will know when you can publish it.
- How often can I publish articles?
You are able to publish limitless amounts of articles. However, some articles may take a bit longer if they require writer approval first.
- Why are sections of my dashboard empty?
The dashboard is used to show you all of your interactions on articles. If you have empty sections such as “articles I’ve requested”, try putting in a content request.
- I requested custom content, and didn’t like the article. What do I do?
Since Free Guest Post is designed to give you full control over what is published on your site, if you don’t like a fulfilled content request you can simply decline the article. The article will be returned to the writer for them to use elsewhere, and your request will remain open for other writers to fulfill.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Free Guest Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Free Guest Post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added notification when the domain url have been flagged down
- modify the article preview popup
- added bubble notification on available articles to post
- modified styling article preview
- articles which have been flagged down are not included
- added api calls to FGP on plugin activation and deactivation
- remove auto updater code to comply with the WordPress.org Plugin Guidelines