Front End PM extension to integrate with Ultimate Member. This works out of the box, no settings required.
This two plugins need to be activated first before activating this extension.
Once activated, you will see “Message” Tab in user profile and account page. If it is own profile then clicking “Message” will show full message system, if it is another user profile then clicking “Message” will show a form which will send message directly to that user.
- Upload “front-end-pm-ultimate-member-integration” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Can i use this plugin in my language?
Yes. this plugin is translate ready.
- Message tab is not showing in UM profile page
Please go to Daashboard > Ultimate Member > Settings > Appearance > Profile Menu, unchecked Message Tab, Then click Save Changes, Again checked Message Tab, Then again click Save Changes.
Contributors & Developers
“Front End PM – Ultimate Member Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Front End PM – Ultimate Member Integration” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- FIX: Translation issue.
- FIX: Wrong message url in PRO version email.
- Sometimes could return wrong profile link.
- Initial release.