This is a free contemporary multi-purpose responsive plugin will add a responsive Grider Portfolio in your WordPress site.
that displays a thumbnail grid expanding preview similar to the effect seen on Google Images.We have all searched images on Google,
so you probably noticed the interesting expanding preview when you click on a thumbnail. It’s a very nice effect and practical, allowing
you quickly see more details without having to reload a new page. This plugin allows you to recreate a similar effect on a thumbnail grid.
The idea is to open a preview when clicking on a thumbnail and to show a larger image and some other content like a title, a description and a link
Plugin Live Demo
- Developed: https://kalvasglobal.com/
- Upload ‘grid-portfolio’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add some post with feature images in Grider Portfolio post type.
- Then use the following shortcode for showing the portfolio.
- Responsive Grider Portfolio.
- Custom post type option. You can choose your own custom post type instate of our default portfolio post type .
- Taxonomy exclude feature.
- Expanding preview with details
- Smooth Scrolling
- Portfolio image thumbnail size settings.
- Flat and responsive Design for portfolio.
- Shortcode System
- All modern browser support.
Credit: Bootstrap 3.5, GRIDDER 1.4.1
Contributors & Developers
“Grider Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Added Screen shorts ,banner images