We are now YoGrow!
We’ve moved our service online and are no longer supporting this plugin. The good news we’ve got even more features and a brand new design that makes understanding your WooCommerce data a breeze! A thousand thanks to all our users who have helped us get to this point. It’s been great to receive all your messages of support.
We’re excited about this new stage in our business and helping WooCommerce stores grow their revenue even more.
Get your free trial here: YoGrow >>.
Ditch Excel and get Grow! No nonsense reporting for WooCommerce store owners. Get daily reports on all your key metrics and easily set targets for your business.
Grow your store revenue with this useful tool.
Integrates with Google Analytics and WooCommerce to compare your targets against live data. A simple to use yet comprehensive tool to setup targets and track progress.
- Tracks and compares:
- Conversion Rate
- Average Order Value
- Compare Against:
- Monthly Comparison
- Annual Comparison
- Custom Targets Comparison
- Simple drag and drop Target settings
- Daily Status – Quickly shows if you are on target
- Historical View – Shows your targets and actual data for all previous months
- Email Reports Weekly
You can now find us at YoGrow.co
We have created a fantastic e-commerce analytics tool and think you’ll love it too. Want to learn a bit more about how you can grow sales, check out our article on increasing your e-commerce sales.
Installing “Starter Plugin” can be done either by searching for “Starter Plugin” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Grow Settings are found in: WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations for Grow
Google Analytics integration is required and there is a one click integration in the settings. Click the integration button and you will be provided an authorisation code from Google. Copy this and paste into the provided text box.
Once this is added you can then select the correct Google Analytics account you want to link with.
Head to WooCommerce > Grow > Targets to set your targets.
We will update this in due course.
Contributors & Developers
“Grow Reports for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Grow Reports for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2 – 27/01/2016
– Bug Fixes
– Update Notice
1.1.2 – 26/10/2015
* Fix – intercom id update
1.1.1 – 20/10/2015
* Fix – Float styling and Link target set to _blank
1.1 – 20/10/2015
* New: Added Month on Month and Year on Year target types.
* New: Added weekly report emails.
* Fix: Issue with graph history, when targets are still in the first month.
* New: Debug mode settings, to add some debug log functionality.
* Tweak: New graph legend and monthly card target colors.
1.0.3 – 07/10/2015
* Fix: Issue with Grow removing other plugins Integrations settings tabs.
1.0.2 – User Validation Bug Fixes, Check if first time user and show help screen, minor bug fixes
1.0.1 – GA Bug Fix
1.0 – 07/09/2015