Highlight Bookmark Manager helps you keep visitors staying longer on your website. By simply adding 3 buttons, your visitors are able to highlight your content & share to social medias. They can also see others public highlights then trigger conversations easily. Building a community has never been easier!
Increase engagement and traffic
Want your visitors to stay longer & engage more with the content? Highlight Bookmark Manager grants your wishes with simply 3 buttons:
- Bookmark: bookmark favorite articles and lead visitors come back to your website easily.
- Highlight: highlight and share important parts to social media which increases the traffic at the same time.
- Chatroom: the IM Style Comment System allows visitors to invite friends to join a private or public discussion. Easy to add personal notes on POSTs, too.
Build a community on your WordPress easily
Visitors can see the public highlights made by other people and give comments on IM style comment system. Conversations are easily triggered and all happened on your websites! The Highlight Bookmark Manager is free of charge, even the add-ons we sell come with a 14 day money back guarantee!
Visit the Highlight Bookmark Manager website for more information.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/highlight_bookmark_managerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Highlight Bookmark Manager screen to configure the plugin
- Is the hightlight tool free?
Yes, highlight, bookmark and discuss tools are totally free to use by your readers.
- May i customize the tools?
Yes, you may like to change the tool display by your self, or ask our support.
Contributors & Developers
“Highlight Bookmark Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Highlight Bookmark Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- enable tools without registration.