Upload image icon of a desired size and format to any menu item or chose from over 1400 ready font icons that you can style whatever appeals to you. All you do is click, choose and save.
Choose icon type to use at each menu theme location so that the same menu at your site header may look different from that at the footer.
Choose to show icons only or display full at the smaller screens for each menu location.
Iconic Navs uses the native WordPress uploader, meaning that you can choose from your image galleries or featured images that are already at the site.
Js and Jsless
Please contact me at : Iconic Navs Demo if your support request is urgent.
- Feel free to request features
- Upload iconic-navigation folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Find settings page under the
Contributors & Developers
“Iconic Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Iconic Navigation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed activation error
- Fixed some icons not showing at Firefox
- Increase font support added
- Base64 encoded font optional added
- Backend label tag fixed
- PHP open tag activation error fixed