Image Comparison Gutenberg Block is a custom Gutenberg Block developed with Gutenberg Native Components. You can easily showcase the Images Comparison. It comes with different styles and settings so that you can easily customize it as per your needs.
Overview See Demos
- Simple, light-weight, and super-fast
- Built with only Gutenberg Native Components
- No Block Builder at all
- 100% Responsive
- Horizontal & Vertical View
- Images Comparison Options
- Before & After Label
- Comparison start on Hover
- Horizontal & Vertical Comparison
- Easy to Use in Gutenberg Editor
- Drag & Drop Use
Designed & Developed By Zakaria Binsaifullah. Available for any freelance work, feel free to Contact Me
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Image Compare Showcase Images Comparision with different styles
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/image-compare-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Simply go to Gutenberg Block Editor and you will find a new block at Media Category named “Image Compare”
- Drag and drop to use it.
Is it responsive?
Sure, it is 100% Responsive
Have you used any block builder?
No, it is built with 100% Gutenberg Native Components only.
How can I use it?
Please follow the video tutorial to see the uses of it.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Comparison Gutenberg Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Image Comparison Gutenberg Block” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Image Comparison Gutenberg Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5.0 – Checking Compatibility with the Latest WordPress version
1.0.0 – Initial Release