Integrate Contact Form 7 with AWeber. Automatically add form submissions to predetermined lists in AWeber, using its latest API. This AWeber Extension supports multiple mailing lists and API Keys.
Marketing professionals love Contact Form 7 Extension For AWeber for many reasons. It’s easy to set up and very flexible. If you don’t have an email marketing solution in place, this plugin is a good place to start harnessing the power of this marketing strategy.
The best form of engagement is direct email contact with your readers. This begins with your visitors making contact through your website contact form and this is where the WordPress Contact Form 7 For AWeber plugin will help you.
- Easy to use
- Use a different mailing list per contact form
- Single opt-in – no confirmation email send to subscribers
- Double opt-in – confirmation email send to subscribers
- Opt-in checkbox – add the chance to opt-in/opt-out
- Support for custom fields
- Latest AWeber API
- Constantly updated
- Support for groups – coming soon
- Support for segments – coming soon
- Self hosted WordPress.org installation (4.0 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.2 or higher)
- AWeber account
Leave a Comment or a Review
If this plugin is useful to you, please leave a review here: Extension Review Page Or contact the Web Developer here.
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-mail-awb-extension‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘AWeber: Subscriber List Details‘ menu in your Contact Form 7 editor.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the Contact Form 7 AWeber Extension homepage, you can also have a look at the Contact Form 7 homepage.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7 AWeber Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 AWeber Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form 7 AWeber Extension” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
For more information, see Releases.
- Fixed various bugs
- Bug fixes
- updated documentaion links
- Fixed API communication errors
- Updated Tested up to 4.7
- Release version