This plugin gives you an options to make all password fields on your blog to show a tooltip message if user keyboard’s CAPS lock is on.
You can enable or disable this plugin just by setting ‘Enabled’ under Settings > JCWP Scroll To Top > Enabled to “No”
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/jschahal or
like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jaspreetchahal.org to get updates on some not so exciting things that I do.
Visit my site http://jaspreetchahal.org to get help on this plugin or more precisely go to http://jaspreetchahal.org/wordpress-caps-lock-detection-plugin-for-login-password-fields
- A screen shot of the options page
- Shows a style at the bottom of the page
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this plugin, please go to Jaspreet Chahal
- Upload unzipped plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Bot detector Options on left configure your preferences.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“jcwp capslock detection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release