KWL WooCommerce Wishlist is basically unofficial addon for WooCommerce. Logged in users and Guests can both easily manage their wishlists.
Docs & Support
Complete Installation and Usage steps can be found on plugin website and for support you can check the support forum on WordPress.org.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
- Translations are currently not supported.
- Upload the entire ‘kwl-woocommerce-wishlist’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Refresh permalinks by click on “Save Permalinks” button in Settings > Permalinks
You will find ‘Woo Wishlist’ menu in your WordPress admin panel. There you can adjust plugin options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“KWL WooCommerce Wishlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “KWL WooCommerce Wishlist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release