This plugin will generate a widget for you website where you can show latest posts of your blog with thumbnails and choose to show ads between posts for every X post(you choose it ), you can select to show or hide post date, comments count and the total number of posts to be shown, when the widget is active on single post view the current post will be ignored from the list. All posts are sorted by latest post date. As well you have a text area where you can add you’r ads code, html and js is accepted so you can put your banner or any google ads code.
- Upload the ‘latest_posts_with_thumbnails_and_ads’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘Widgets’ page found under the ‘Appearance’ menu item
- Drag ‘Latest posts with thumbnails’ to the target widget area and choose your options
Contributors & Developers
“Latest Posts With Thumbnails and Ads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Latest Posts With Thumbnails and Ads” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Fix to make plugin compatibile with WordPress 4.3
- Fix “Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in …” when the widget is desplayed on homepage or single page.
- Fix “Warning: Division by zero in …” when “Display ads every X post” is set 0.
- Fix remove empty div when Ads Code textarea is left empty.
- Added choose Image size option.
- Tested plugin compatibility with WordPress 4.5
- Added horizontal version
- Added OWL Carousel for horizontal option
- No changes made, fixing a commit mistake