This plugin allows you to automatically generate open graph images for posts, pages etc. via mediamask.io
Mediamask allows rendering of custom images via predefined templates via APIs and integrations.
This plugin makes it easy to setup automatically generated custom open graph images, no coding required!
Add API Key
- Register an account at mediamask.io and confirm your e-mail address.
- Head to the API Keys Area and create a new API Key for your WordPress instance.
- Copy the API Key, paste and save it into the “API Token” Section of the Mediamask Plugin Settings
- To configure a template in the plugin you need to add it on mediamask first.
You can either choose one of the existing templates or create a new one from scratch.
Make sure the Template has “REST API” and “Signed URL API” enabled when you create it (those are the default options, so don’t worry).
- After creating the template, you can select it in the mediamask plugin.
Every Dynamic Layer (texts and images) can be configured to be filled with WordPress Attributes like the_title(), the_excerpt(), the_author() etc.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mediamask” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mediamask” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release