Fly Plugins presents WP Courseware for MemberPress.
Would you like to sell an online course with MemberPress?
The MemberPress Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. Simply assign WP Courseware course(s) to a MemberPress product. When a student purchases the product, they will automatically be enrolled into the associated course(s).
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated Learning Management System and sell online courses.
MemberPress Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a product and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the product
- New student pays for the product, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on the purchased product
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
This plugin is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and MemberPress.
- Upload the
MemberPress for WP Courseware addonfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
Does this plugin require MemberPress to already be installed
Where can I get WP Courseware?
Where can I get MemberPress?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware for MemberPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Courseware for MemberPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Fixed issue where course list only displaying 20 courses
- Fix: Fixed issue with retroactive enrollment for users with subscriptions.
- New: Courses menu item added to the MemberPress account menu.
- New: Students will be de-enrolled from course if MemberPress membership expires.
- Fix: Fixed enrollment function to obtain the user object whether or not the user is logged in per MemberPress’s recommendation.
- Fix: Fixed bug in which course ID’s associated with products were not being passed into the enrollment function. Also, User ID data was incorrect.
- New: Added the ability to retroactively enroll students to a course when adding a new course to an existing product
- New: Now hooking into “mepr-subscr-store” to enroll students into courses
- Initial release