Mobile Navigation Menu is a sophisticated plugin to automatically create a mobile menu version for your existing themes for a very simple configuration. If you are not satisfied with the looks of your current mobile navigation menu or not even have a mobile menu version, this is your solution.
A simple and lightweight Responsive Web Design plugin that automatically pops your mobile navigation menu in a breakpoint set.
Features and Usage
Few of the many features:
- Make Mobile Menu for Your Existing Theme
- Slide Navigation Like an Iphone. See Screenshots
- Set your Breakpoint. MNMenu pops!
- Pick your Desired Background, Icon, and Text Color
- You can upload your Company Logo
- Font Awesome Installed. (You can disable this feature via admin)
- Hide/Show Admin Menu
- Can Customize Image Loader
- ..and More
More usage, demo, and documentation can be read on DEMO
If you like this plugin, good ratings is much appreciated. You can also Follow Me at @esstat17.
Best coding practices was applied to this plugin by strictly following the WP Docs, this will be available on Github soon.
For more information or discussion please visit InnoveDesigns.com InnoveDesigns.com and leave a message via our contact form for further concerns.
Comes from the code snippet MMENU but it was made lightweight and simple.
Installation is very easy, you can either upload or install it via WP plugin section (the easy way) or Upload using FTP to wp-content/plugins/
- Of course, Activate it via plugin section!
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Tools > Mobile Navigation Menu (Just to see if it works :D)
- The rest is just self-explanatory and You’re done!
- What I want for Mobile Navigation Menu Plugin isn’t here, can you help?
Of course! Just put your comments, suggestions, and questions in the forum section or tweet me @esstat17!
Contributors & Developers
“Mobile Navigation Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mobile Navigation Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 2017-2-2
- [Updated] Readme txt
1.0.0 – 2016-06-25
- Initial Released Date