Nifty Related Posts adds related posts by category to the bottom of your post template. Includes options for thumbnail size and alignment, excerpt length, related posts per page, and more. Minimal styling and disable CSS option to fit with your theme.
- Upload the \’nifty-related-posts\’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Settings panel to set up Nifty.
- Does this plugin use thumbnails for the related posts?
Yes. It uses the built-in WP post thumbnail or “feature image” for related posts thumbnails. The alignment and thumbnail size can be set in the options panel,
and thumbnails can also be disabled.
- Does this plugin work with custom post types?
At the moment, it does not. I may add custom-post type support in the future, depending on user feedback.
- Can I show related posts by tag or a custom taxonomy?
Not at this time. This is also a feature I may add in future versions.
- Can I Choose the Number of Related Posts to Show?
Yes. This setting is available in the options panel. Nifty is configured to show up to 20 related posts.
- Where Can I Get Support?
You may seek community support within the WordPress.org forums. I will try to monitor and assist as needed. If you need immediate, hands-on, paid support, please contact me through my website: www.edwardrjenkins.com
Contributors & Developers
“Nifty Related Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Nifty Related Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release