This plugin will add a new content field to your Woocommerce product categories that will be displayed right after your list of products in the product category page. There’s also an option to hide this new description and show it anywhere you want through a shortcode.
This will allow you to split your product categories content between the top and bottom parts of the page. You can use this bottom field to add additional content to your product category to improve your SEO, while keeping the products visible in the top part of the page and improving the UX.
You just need to enable the plugin and a new content field will appear in your product categories ready for you to use.
– [woo-bottom-description]: this will display the product category bottom description of the current product category .
– [woo-bottom-description category_slug=”my-category”]: this will display the product category bottom description of the product category specified through the “category_slug” parameter (need to replace “my-category” with the appropriate slug).
– Add a new WYSWYG metabox to your Woocommerce product categories.
– Display the content in the bottom part of your product categories after the products.
– Create new content to improve your SEO.
– Organize the information of your product categories and improve your website UX.
– Simple yet powerful plugin.
– Does not impact on your website performance.
– Compatible with PHP 8.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Categories Bottom Description for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Product Categories Bottom Description for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.