Control your WooComemrce product quantities the way you want
When you first install WooCommerce, there won’t be any restrictions of quantities your customers can purchase, and if you need to control this, i.e. defining a min max quantity for example or change the step (interval) customers can buy, this plugin will be your ultimate solution.
Use this user-friendly (matter of clicks), all 5-star reviews, and all-in-one plugin to control minimum and maximum quantities, adjust quantity steps, enable decimal quantities, define units, and the list goes on!
Set Minimum, Maximum, Interval and even Random Quantities
You want to set a minimum of 10, maximum of 100 with a step of 10? What about selling random quantities like 1, 3, 5, 10?
You name it, we have it.
Assign Decimal values and use Dropdown Options
Advanced quantity rules can be applied, if you sell stuff like spices, fruits, and vegetables, this plugin will allow you to sell decimal values.
Similarly, you can use this plugin for showing all the allowed quantities in drop-down form instead of the quantity input field.
Show Units next to quantities in product & category pages
You want to show KG next to a meat product, piece next to cup, and liter or bottle next to a liquid product?
This plugin lets you show a Unit next to any product, you can also show total price based on quantity selected!
Plugin Features Overview
1.Minimum/Maximum Quantity Control:
Enforce a minimum quantity on any product you want (simple or variable), very useful in wholesale stores, using this feature you can change the minimum quantity other than the default 1 that comes as standard with WooCommerce.
You sell bottles and need to sell in steps of 6 for better use of packaging? This can be done by using minimum & step features of the plugin.
The same goes for maximum quantity, some stores want to limit the quantity a customer can buy so they better manage their inventory.
These values can be applied on:
- Product level (works on simple & variable products)
- Category / attribute level (Pro version)
- Global (applies to all products at once)
- Cart level
2.Step/Increment Quantity Control
Some call it step, others say increment, and many use the term interval, regardless of what you name it, our plugin offers this!
If you need to sell your goods in multiples of 4 based on your shipping packaging & cost, you can use this plugin to define quantity steps in which your customers can purchase products (like 5, 10, 15, 20 and so on…)
A great use case of this feature is printing services, like cards, brochures, flyers, where customers shouldn’t be allowed to buy 2140 cards for instance!
You can define a minimum of 100, and an interval of 100 for example, so orders won’t come in random quantities.
Similar to min max quantities, increment quantities can also be defined on the basis of product, category, and cart levels.
3.Default Quantity Control
Change the default quantity of 1 that appears on page load when your customers open your product or category page.
This is where you will need a default quantity feature allowing customers to choose a specific default quantity like 5 or 10 without forcing this quantity as a minimum.
You will be able to define the default quantities for all products at once, per product, or category (Pro feature). It’s a pretty simple and convenient feature!
4.Fixed Quantity Control
Think of textile products, sometimes you want to sell in 1, 3, 5, 10 meters, this can’t be forced with the mix of minimum & step features, this feature will allow you to exactly specify what quantities your customers can buy (or can’t, since it also offers disallowed quantities section).
You can replace the +/- fields with a nice & neat dropdown menu.
Forcing min & step, or even allowed quantities might make it unclear for users what quantities they can buy (although you can show that), a dropdown menu here comes handy!
7.Total Price by Quantity
By default, the price appearing on your store is for a quantity of 1, but isn’t showing a total price based on quantity selected is cooler? Specially when you have dynamic pricing (which this features is compatible with most dynamic pricing plugins).
The Price Unit feature will let you exhibit customized text next to the price to reflect the unit you’re selling the product for, for instance, $10 for 1 KG or $10 for a water bottle in the same store, making it very clear for customers what they are paying for.
You can define the value globally (all products at once), per category, or for every product to make sure all the products are showing the correct units.
Premium Version: Do More
The Pro version of the plugin extends the capabilities of this plugin to unmatched levels, you can control everything by category & attribute, define settings by user role, exclude products from plugin settings, and much more.
We encourage you to read what our customers think of our plugin on the reviews section to know why people LOVE this plugin.
If you want to try the plugin features, play around with its settings before installing it on your live website, feel free to do so on this demo store:
You can either download the plugin from WordPress.org plugins and then upload it (as .zip file) to the
Or search for it in the plugins directory from inside your WordPress website (Plugins >> Add New) and install it.
Then activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Finally, you can start using it directly at “WooCommerce > Settings > Product Quantity”.
How to specify minimum/maximum/default/step quantity for all products at once?
Enable Minimum Quantity tab, and define your minimum quantity in “All Products” field, that simple.
I want to specify different minimum/maximum/default/step for every product, how?
Recently introduced to free users, this is now available in Free version as well as the Pro version with a lot more features.
Can I change the default quantity from 1 to anything else with this plugin?
Indeed, enable that tab and define whatever value you want there, then select the page load option to load on Default Quantity (from plugin General tab)
Is the plugin compatible with my theme?”
The plugin is tested on hundreds of themes, but we can’t guarantee working on all of them, any well-coded theme will work fine with this plugin, and even if you encounter 3rd party compatibility issue, our support team will be glad to fix it.
Does the plugin allow specifying minimum/maximum/default/step on category level?
Yes, using the pro version you will be able to specify any quantity you want based on category or even attribute level. You can specify quantity for all products in that category at once, or total quantities for products from that category to match your needs.
I want to enable decimal quantities in my store, can this plugin help?
Yes, once you enable “Decimal Quantities” option, you can specify a minimum/step/fixed quantity in decimals, so if you want to sell in 0.5, just specify 0.5 in step quantities and your products will be sold in 0.5 increments.
How to show a dropdown instead of quantity input field?
The plugin has a tab “Quantity Dropdown”, once enabled it will allow you to show dropdown instead of manual quantity input, the feature has to read a max value (so the dropdown doesn’t go infinite), it can be defined as max-fallback value, or maximum quantity defined for a product, or if you’re using fixed quantities.
Is this plugin WPML/Polylang compatible?
Yes, our plugin is compatible with multi-language sites, it provides strings to be used in translation.
Will this plugin work with variable products?
Definitely, every single setting in the plugin works on variable products exactly as it works on simple products.
Can I apply different values (min max step etc…) for different variations of the same variable product?
Indeed, you will have a field for each corresponding feature per variations, allowing you to control everything on variation level
Contributors & Developers
“Min Max Default Quantity for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Min Max Default Quantity for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
4.5.7 – 12/04/2023
- Issue fix with warning at the time of duplicate product.
- added new setting ( Advance >> Replace woocommerce quantity field template ) for HTML 5 woocommerce quantity template as it not overwrite some theme quantity template.
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2 verified
4.5.6 – 30/03/2023
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.5
- Enhanced HTML5 template messages
- Move to WPFactory.
4.5.5 – 10/03/2023
- Introduced a new shortcode show separator in quantity info [thousand_sep=’yes’]
- Fixed a bug when duplicating a product that belongs to a category disabled by the plugin
- Fixed a bug showing first allowed quantity (not all) in Add to Cart validation message when fixed quantity is set on category level
4.5.4 – 04/03/2023
- Enhanced bundle product default quantity on page load (showing 0 for all bundled product by default)
4.5.3 – 17/02/2023
- Updated quantity-input template
- Fixed several PHP errors & warning messages
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.4
4.5.2 – 15/01/2023
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.3
- Fixed an error message ($data_quantity) appearing on variations in category pages
4.5.1 – 25/12/2022
- Added new option under Quantity Info to use custom hooks for single product pages
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.2
4.5 – 10/12/2022
- Enhanced quantities on page load for bundled products
- New feature: You can now allow search in the quantity dropdown
4.4.4 – 18/11/2022
- PHP compatibility enhancements
- Several fixes in dropdown quantity feature
4.4.3 – 09/11/2022
- Fixed Cart & Checkout layout issues caused by incompatibility with newer versions of PHP
- Fixed a bug for minimum quantities set on category level and not appearing on category page
- Fixed a bug in dropdown menu that added 1 at the end of the menu
- Added a new feature to set min/max/step for attributes of variations
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.1 & WordPress 6.1
4.4.2 – 26/10/2022
- Fixed an error message appearing on PHP 8.0
- New option on dropdown feature: You can now disable dropdown on cart page only (on/off site-wide, not product specific)
4.4.1 – 15/10/2022
- More compatibility with PHP 8 & 8.1 (error messages solved)
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 7.0
4.4 – 20/09/2022
- Fixed error messages in newer version of PHP
- Bug fix for +/- in some themes
- More compatibility with WPC Bundle products
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.9
4.3.5 – 06/09/2022
- More compatibility with PHP 8.1 and error messages
- Fixed a bug in price unit in variations
4.3.4 – 28/08/2022
- Fixed bugs appearing on some stores running on servers with PHP 8 & 8.1
4.3.3 – 24/08/2022
- Fixed bugs in dropdown labels
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.8
4.3.2 – 26/07/2022
- Fixed bugs related to newer versions of PHP
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.7
4.3.1 – 04/07/2022
- New feature: You can now exclude (vs. previously only include) specific role
- Tax calculation bug fixed for Total Price by Quantity section
- New feature: Fixed quantities can now be applied by attribute
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.6
4.3 – 05/06/2022
- Fixed a language message issue in WPML when adding to cart
- Fixed a bug in variations not being counted in “Allowed Quantities” when defined in category level
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 6.0
4.2.2 – 15/05/2022
- Fixed bugs in min/step compatibility with Gutenberg Block plugin
- Fixed a fatal error (Too few arguments)
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.5
4.2.1 – 05/05/2022
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.4
- Enhanced compatibility on variations add to cart from shop pages
- Fixed a bug in add to cart when “Load all variations” is ticked on product pages
4.2 – 02/04/2022
- Fixed a bug in compatibility with Divi Builder
- Theme compatibility issue prevented quantity field from appearing
- Added a new option on what hook to save product meta to (save_post) under Advanced tab
- New option to specify a fixed quantity for all variations (to be grouped to meet the defined quantities)
4.1 – 19/03/2022
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3
- Allowed text messages fields to support HTML (so you can customize/format notification messages)
- Fixed error messages appearing on servers running PHP 8.1
4.0 – 28/01/2022
- Verified compatibily with WordPress 5.9 & WooCommerce 6.1
- Handled Fixed quantity case when adding same item to cart more than once
- Fixed an error message appearing on cart on some environments
- More compatibility with WPML by introduing new shortcodes for strings [alg_wc_pq_translate]
3.9.5 – 11/12/2021
- Incompatibility with Safari browser fixed
- Handled orders that split same products into multiple items in cart
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.9
- Bug fixed for dropdown on product & cart on specific themes
3.9.4 – 04/11/2021
- Fixed error messages appearing on cart on PHP 8
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.8
3.9.3 – 16/10/2021
- Elementor compatibility fix
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.7
188.8.131.52 – 06/09/2021
- Hotfixes applied to 3.9.2 release
3.9.2 – 04/09/2021
- New option: Reset to Lowest Fixed Quantity on variation change
- New option: Variable created to calculate the remaining quantity to meet the next step (to be used in template messages)
- Added more compatibility with Elementor to show quantity & Total price in homepage
- Allowed quantity section is now compatible with WPML
- Fixed a bug in “Disable by Category” when new products are added to these categories
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6
3.9.1 – 14/08/2021
- Fixed an issue prevented showing product level setting (min, max, step) in free version after the last update 3.9
- Compatibility issue fixed on cart step for some themes
3.9 – 30/07/2021
- MAJOR UPDATE: Now you can allow Min/Max/Step quantities on product level in FREE version (was for Pro users only)
- Allowed showing Price Unit (rather than Total Price Unit) for variations in variable products
3.8.5 – 30/07/2021
- New Feature: Added an option to step quantity allowing going to remaining stock if not matching next step.
- Enhanced Price Unit on variable products page for single variation prices
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
3.8.4 – 28/06/2021
- Added an option on page load (product & archive) to force quantity on lowest fixed quantity
- Fixed an error message on parent_id call
- Added a Step Quantity option per attribute
- Category-defined values are now applied on variations of a variable product
- Renamed category fields for more clarity on functionality
3.8.3 – 16/06/2021
- Enhanced resetting quantity to min/max on variation change
- Added compatibility for Total Price by Quantity for dynamic pricing plugin “WooCommerce Tiered Price Table”
- Fixed a bug in showing Total Price by Quantity on archive pages for Elementor-built pages
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.4
3.8.2 – 29/05/2021
- Enhanced handling AJAX requests for Total Price by Quantity on archive pages.
- Enhanced compatibility with multiple themes archive pages.
- Added compatibility with FiboSearch (Quantity appearing on search results & Total Price by Quantity).
- Enhanced dropdown behavior on variable products if different fixed quantities are used.
- Fixed a bug in Disable plugin by category (not applying to Quantity info & Total Price by Quantity).
- Fixed a bug in Disable plugin by category when new products are added to that category.
3.8.1 – 22/05/2021
- Allowed a new option to disable/enable bypassing minimum quantity in all products if stock is not available.
- Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 5.3
3.8 – 03/05/2021
- Added 2 attributes to Quantity Info tab to show/hide price unit & total price by quantity singular label.
- Added an option to allow bypassing minimum quantity if stock is lower than minimum.
- Total Price by Quantity will not appear if %unit% is used in template but not defined.
- Fixed a bug in Total Price by Quantity when product is out of stock (show pre-selected quantity total price).
3.7.4 – 23/04/2021
- Added Price Unit shortcode to Quantity Info tab
- Fixed a bug that prevented showing the featured image
- Enhanced Price Unit appearing on page load for variable products (when switching between variations)
- Tested compatibility with WC 5.2
3.7.3 – 20/04/2021
- Fixed compatibility issue with Cart All in One plugin
3.7.2 – 11/04/2021
- Enhanced plugin loading speed for variable products
- Added compatibility with Dynamic Pricing plugin in Total Price by Quantity section
- Added a side section for Pro version (in free version)
- Added a side section for another plugin (in Pro version)
- Moved sections from Pro to free and vice versa
3.7.1 – 24/03/2021
- Added more compatibility to Woo Discounts plugin in Total Price feature
- Fixed a bug in Total price by Quantity in Dynamic Pricing
- Fixed a bug in duplicate product IDs that prevented updating values
3.7 – 13/03/2021
- Bug fixed: Unit price on archive if set by category
- Changed dropdown async and allowed options for store admins to change how it loads (async can be set to true or false)
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
3.6.2 – 28/02/2021
- Tested compatibility with WC 5.0
3.6.1 – 07/02/2021
- Fixed a bug in dynamic pricing on archive pages
- Enhanced decimal handling for admin orders
- Fixed translation issues for decimal quantities in “Add to Cart” messages
- Added shortcode %price% in dropdown labels
3.6 – 27/01/2021
- Tested compatibility with WooCommerce 4.9
- Fixed Total Price by Quantity bug in archive page
- Enhanced dropdown functionality for variations in cart
- Fixed issues in admin permissions to edit orders (overwriting plugin settings)
- Fixed a notice message appearing on debug mode
3.5.4 – 01/01/2021
- Fixed an error message in compatibility with Product Configurator plugin
3.5.3 – 18/12/2020
- Exclude plugin by category feature is added
- More compatibility with multi-vendor plugins
- Labels on Total Price by Quantity can be set on attribute
- Tested compatibility with WooCommerce 4.8 & WordPress 5.6
3.5.2 – 09/12/2020
- Fixed an issue on archive pages created with shortcodes
- Compatibility with WC Coming Soon plugin
3.5.1 – 27/11/2020
- Fixed a bug in Price Unit on archive pages for some themes
3.5 – 27/11/2020
- Added compatibility with Barn2 custom table plugin
- Added a feature “Add to All” for exact quantities on variable products (to apply to all variations)
- Fixed a bug showing quantity info wrong if minimum quantity is defined on category level
- Added description to every section in the plugin to make it easier to understand
3.4.6 – 16/11/2020
- Verified compatibility with WC 4.7
- Fixed a bug in messages appearing when adding decimal quantities to cart
3.4.5 – 27/10/2020
- Checked compatibility with WC 4.6
- Allowed showing “Total Price by Quantity” feature based on category
- Bug fix: Quantities in dropdown (shown by fixed quantities) weren’t properly appearing on cart for variable products
- Enhanced compatibility with a dynamic pricing plugin
3.4.4 – 11/10/2020
- Bug fix: Excluding dropdown for a category wasn’t working on cart
- New option: Allow showing quantity info based on category
- Fixed a Price Unit issue for WooCommerce-Variation-Price if Price Unit field is empty
3.4.3 – 02/10/2020
- Enhancement for Total Price by Quantity feature in archive pages for some themes
3.4.2 – 02/10/2020
- Bug fixes: Two typos caused conflict in 3.4, fixed
3.4 – 01/10/2020
- New feature: Show quantity on archive/categories pages for simple products
- New feature: Total Price by Quantity can be shown now on archive/categories pages
- New feature: Dropdown is now enabled on archive/categories pages
- Bug fix: Reset to min/max for variations wasn’t working on some themes when changing from a variation to another
- Tested compatibility with WC 4.5
3.3.1 – 12/09/2020
- Bug fix: Disable plugin by URL wasn’t properly working on variables
- Code enhancement for Total Price by Quantity feature
- Added more compatibility for Tiered Pricing plugins that was preventing reading correct values
3.3 – 04/09/2020
- New feature: Dropdown can be enabled/disabled per category
- New feature: “Add to All” is now available on variable (parent) product that can be used to apply default values to all variations
- New feature: Minimum & Maximum quantities can be defined per attribute (either to apply the value to all products with that attribute, or total of products quantities with the attribute)
- Bug fixed in default quantity for variables
- Bug fixed that was showing total price by quantity wrong in variable products
- Tested compatibility with WP 5.5 & WC 4.4
3.2 – 24/08/2020
- Fixed a bug in WC 4.4 that wasn’t showing Variable Product price range on pageload if “Total Price by Quantity” is enabled
3.1 – 25/07/2020
- Allowed decimal amounts for orders created by admin (manual orders)
- Added new field on product level to define Price Unit feature
- Added new button that allows showing Price Unit on category / archive pages
- Fixed a bug that adds the minimum quantity instead of default while using dropdown in some themes
- Fixed a bug that hides all variations if one is out of stock in particular themes hooks
- WPML currency enhancements
- Tested compatibility with WC 4.3
3.0 – 03/07/2020
- Introduced new feature that allows disabling / enabling all plugin settings based on WP user role
- Allowed setting fixed quantities on attributes (values) level
- Fixed a bug that prevented Price Unit from appearing if global field was empty (and defined only in category level)
2.9 – 17/06/2020
- Allowed defining decimal values for Default Quantity values
- Enhanced notification messages on checkout UI
- New Feature: Allowed defining a unit next to main price (Show $10 per KG instead of regular $10)
2.8 – 04/06/2020
- Display Price by Quantity: %unit% variable can now be set on global level (all store), category, and product-based
- Bug: Currency location on Display Price by Quantity feature wasn’t reading on variable product if store currency is to the right
- Enhanced Exclude Plugin by URL to make it 100% compatible with all plugin features to be excluded
- Changed $_product->id to $_product->get_id() to prevent warning message if product id is accessed directly
2.7 – 13/05/2020
- Introduced new 3 fields on category level: Min, Max, and Step, where you can apply a value to all products in that category with a single input
- Dropdown now appears if you define Fixed Quantity on variations without the need to define maximum quantity or max fall back quantity
- Dropdown on variations appears without also defining max or fixed value on main variable product
- Allowed thousand separator on dropdown in free version
- Added two new values on Price Display by Quantity: Before & After Add to Cart button
- Bug fix: Decimal inputs weren’t working if defined as step value in category, now works fine
- Bug fix: Dropdown wasn’t working properly on some themes, fixed using JS
2.6 – 04/05/2020
- WPML & Polylang compatibility introduced, new short code [alg_wc_pq_translate lang=” “] added to allow proper translation for all plugin messages for users
- Dropdown quantity will now work if you define fixed (allowed) quantities for product, i.e. without the need to define maximum quantity or max. fall back value
- Enhanced dropdown to work on extreme quantities (tens of millions)
- Introduced a thousand separator for large quantities in dropdown (with an option to select separator)
- Default quantity & Step quantity are now available on category level (all plugin features now are available on category level)
2.5 – 23/04/2020
- Bug: Dropdown for variations wasn’t showing the stock inventory as maximum if it’s below defined maximum, fixed
- Enhancement: Default quantity works on variable products now
- Bug: Warning message on cart (Invalid argument), fixed
2.4 – 22/04/2020
- New feature: You can now define Default Quantity for products, and show on product or archive page load
- New feature: Define min & max quantities for a mix of all variations in a variable product (useful if customers can mix variations)
- Bug: Decimal was showing extra zeros on some themes, fixed with a JS overwrite
- Bug: Fix going with quantity below 1 if “Do not force” option is enabled & min is set below 1
2.3 – 16/04/2020
- Bug: Forcing minimum & maximum weren’t appearing on dropdown on archive pages
- Feature: Introduced %unit% label in Price Display by Quantity (you can define your own measurement to be shown on product level)
- Feature: Add to cart on product & archive pages are now using AJAX for seamless experience for shoppers
2.2 – 11/04/2020
- Bug: Variations were passing minimum quantity if stock is below minimum, fixed
- Enhancement: Prevented activating Pro Version if free version is active to avoid conflicts.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.4
2.1 – 28/03/2020
- Bug Fixed: PayPal wasn’t taking decimal amounts in quantities and rounds to the lower integer, fixed
2.0 – 27/03/2020
New Feature: Allowed setting minimum / maximum / fixed quantities on category level
1.9.2 – 20/03/2020 =
* Enabled “Add to all variations” feature
* Tested plugin compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0
* Updated quantity-input.php template to WC 4.0 (dropdown quantity)
1.9.1 – 19/03/2020
- Removed a feature (apply min/max/step to all variations) that’s causing fatal erros with WC 4 (re-adding it in progress)
1.9 – 24/02/2020
- Feature Update: Added total cart quantity option (allows admin to specify total number of items on cart level)
1.8.4 – 12/02/2020
- Dev. Fixed a bug in “Price Display by Quantity” in variable products.
1.8.3 – 01/02/2020
- Dev. Fixed the “Fixed Quantities” feature on variation products.
1.8.2 – 22/12/2019
- Dev- Added “Display price by quantity” for variable products as well.
1.8.1 – 22/11/2019
- Fix – Quantity Dropdown – Dropdown Labels – Labels per product – Fixed for variable products in cart.
- Dev – Quantity Dropdown – “Template” options added (“Before” and “After”).
- Dev – Advanced – “Validate on checkout” option added (defaults to
- Plugin author changed.
1.8.0 – 13/11/2019
- Dev – General Options – “Sold individually” (all products at once) option added.
- Dev – Shortcodes – Additional check for product object to exist added.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- WC tested up to: 3.8.
- Tested up to: 5.3.
1.7.3 – 17/09/2019
- Dev – Price Display by Quantity – “Position” option added.
- Dev – Advanced – “Disable plugin by URL” option added.
- WC tested up to: 3.7.
1.7.2 – 11/07/2019
- Dev – General – Cart notices – “Cart notice type” option added.
1.7.1 – 10/07/2019
1.7.0 – 05/07/2019
- Dev – General – “Add to cart” validation – “Step auto-correct” options added.
- Dev – General – Variable Products – “Load all variations” option added.
- Dev – General – Variable Products – “Sum variations” option added.
- Dev – Quantity Step – “Cart Total Quantity” options added.
- Fix – Fixed Quantity – Now counting product’s quantity already in cart when validating or correcting on “add to cart”.
- Dev – Fixed Quantity – Dropdown compatibility added.
- Dev – Fixed Quantity – Settings now accept ranges (e.g.
- Dev – Quantity Dropdown – Dropdown label template – “Labels per product” options added.
- Dev – Price Display by Quantity – Renamed from “Price by Quantity”.
- Dev – Price Display by Quantity – Link to pricing plugin added.
- Dev – Advanced – “Order Item Meta” section (and “Save quantity in order item meta” options) added.
- Dev – Advanced – “Hide ‘Update cart’ button” option added.
- Dev – “Main variable product” options added to meta box.
- Dev – Quantity input template updated to the template from WooCommerce v3.6.0.
- Dev – “General” settings section split into separate sections (“Quantity Dropdown”, “Price Display by Quantity”, “Quantity Info”, “Styling”, “Admin”, “Advanced”).
- Dev – Admin settings restyled and descriptions updated.
- Dev –
alg_wc_pq_cart_total_quantityfilter added for cart total quantity.
- Dev – Code refactoring (
messengerclasses added etc.).
1.6.3 – 15/05/2019
- Dev – Fallback method added for checking if WooCommerce plugin is active (fixes the issue in case if WooCommerce is installed not in the default
1.6.2 – 14/05/2019
- Dev – “Rounding Options” options added.
- Dev – Quantity Dropdown – “Max value fallback” option added (and dropdown can now also be enabled for variable products).
- Dev – Advanced Options – Force JS check (periodically) – “Period (ms)” option added.
- Dev – Price by Quantity –
changeevent added (e.g. fixes the issue with plus/minus quantity buttons in “OceanWP” theme).
- Dev – Code refactoring (
- Tested up to: 5.2.
1.6.1 – 04/05/2019
- Fix – Returning default min/max quantity for products with “Sold individually” option enabled.
- Dev – “Price by Quantity” options added.
- Dev – Admin Options – “Admin columns” options added.
- Dev –
- WC tested up to: 3.6.
1.6.0 – 12/04/2019
- Fix – Variable products – Reset step on variation change fixed.
- Dev – “Quantity Info” options added.
- Dev – “Quantity Dropdown” options added.
- Dev – General Options – “Force initial quantity on archives” option added.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Dev – “Exact Quantity” renamed to “Exact (i.e. Fixed) Quantity”.
- Dev – Settings split into sections (“General”, “Minimum Quantity”, “Maximum Quantity”, “Quantity Step”, “Fixed Quantity”).
1.5.0 – 31/01/2019
- Fix – Stop customer from reaching the checkout page – “WC_Cart::get_cart_url is deprecated…” message fixed.
- Dev – “Exact Quantity” section added.
- Dev – General Options – “On variation change (variable products)” option added.
- Dev – Code refactoring (
1.4.1 – 17/01/2019
- Fix – Step check – Min quantity default value changed to
- Fix – Admin settings – Per product meta boxes – Step option fixed; checking if max/min sections are enabled.
- Fix – Force minimum quantity – Description fixed.
1.4.0 – 14/01/2019
- Dev – “Force JS check” options enabled for decimal quantities.
- Dev – “Add to cart validation” option added.
- Dev – “Quantity step message” option added.
- Dev – “Force cart items minimum quantity” option added.
- Dev – Force JS check – Quantity step – Now value is changed to nearest correct value (instead of always higher correct value).
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Dev – Admin settings restyled and descriptions updated.
1.3.0 – 28/12/2018
- Dev – “Decimal quantities” option added.
- Dev – “Force initial quantity on single product page” option added.
- Dev – “Quantity input style” option added.
- Dev – Minor admin settings restyling.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
1.2.1 – 23/10/2018
- Dev – Min/max “Per item quantity” (for all products) moved to free version.
- Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
1.2.0 – 18/10/2018
- Fix – Cart min/max quantities fixed.
- Dev – Advanced Options – “Force JS check” options added.
- Dev – Raw input is now allowed in all “Message” admin options.
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Dev – Minor admin settings restyling.
- Dev – Plugin URI updated.
1.1.0 – 09/11/2017
- Fix – Core – Checking if max/min section is enabled, when calculating product’s max/min quantity.
- Fix – Admin settings – Per product meta boxes – Checking if max/min section is enabled (not only “Per item quantity on per product basis” checkbox).
- Fix – Core – Maximum order quantity – Upper limit bug fixed (when
- Dev – Core – Minimum order quantity – Upper limit (
- Dev – “Quantity Step” section added.
1.0.0 – 08/11/2017
- Initial Release.