The plugin is compatible with custom roles and new links in the sidebar of the admin panel and you can also set a custom URL to redirect the user.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
- Navigate to Settings -> Redirect After Login
Contributors & Developers
“Redirect After Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Redirect After Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added “Home” option
- Added a config link in plugin list
- Added Hook for WooCommerce – (https://github.com/marcelotorres/redirect-after-login/pull/4/commits/1b2e573e34b544b33fc1318aecf9e1afe72e7e81). Thanks neil-cutcliffe
- Added somes scripts for better the usability
- Fixed CSS bugs.
- Initial version.