S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce allows you to manage wishlist.
Check some of its features:
- Access your wishlist on any page on click footer button “My Wishlist” then wishlist popbox will open
- See report of product i.e. how many user wishlisted product
- Minimalist design
- Add / Remove product from wishlist using Ajax
- Share wishlist on social network facebook, twitter, whatsapp
“S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce” will add a new submenu page called “Wishlist” in “S2 Plugins” menu item.
There you will find all “S2 plugins” with quick access to plugin pages.
If you have any suggestions concerning how to improve “S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce”, you can write to us, so that we can improve “S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce”.
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, which is mandatory for “S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce” to be working.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
- Activate “S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce” from Plugins page.
Do you have questions or issues with S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce? Use these support channels appropriately.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.0.0 – 2021-04-21
- New: Support for WordPress 5.8.1
- New: Support for WooCommerce 5.6.0
For older changelog entries, please see the additional changelog.txt file delivered with the plugin.