Fly Plugins presents S2Member for WP Courseware.
Would you like to sell an online course with S2Member?
The S2Member Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. Simply assign WP Courseware course(s) to an S2Member membership level. When a student purchases the membership level, they will automatically be enrolled into the associated course(s).
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated Learning Management System and sell online courses.
S2 Membership Plugin Integration with WP Courseware
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New student pays for the membership level, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on the purchased membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
This plugin is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and s2Member.
- Upload the
S2 Member addon for WP Coursewarefolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
Does this plugin require S2Member to already be installed
Where can I get WP Courseware?
Where can I get S2Member?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware for S2Member” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Courseware for S2Member” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Added function to retroactively assign new courses to existing membership levels that have already been purchased
- Tweak: Added a database clean up function to rename the level IDs in the wpcw_member_level table
- Tweak: Changed level ID naming scheme from s2member_x to s2member_level(x) to match role name
- Initial release