SEO Images Reloaded is a WordPress SEO plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes for SEO (search engine optimization). If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Images Reloaded will add them according the options you set.
The ALT attribute is an important part of search engine optimization. It describes your images to search engines and when users search for images this is a key determining factor for a match.
The TITLE attribute play a lesser role but is important for visitors as this text will automatically appear in the tooltip when their mouse is hovering over the image.
- %file_name% – image file name (without extension)
- %post_title% – post title
- %author% – post author
- %category% – first post category
- %categories% – all post categories
- %tag% – first post tag
- %tags% – all post tags
- %media_title% – image title in media library
- %media_caption% – image caption in media library
- %title_attr% – existing title attribute on tag
- %alt_attr% – existing alt attribute on tag
This file is part of SEO Images Reloaded.
SEO Images Reloaded is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
SEO Images Reloaded is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with SEO Images Reloaded. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Click “Add New” in the plugins dashboard
- Search for “SEO Images Reloaded”
- Click “Install Now”
- Activate the plugin
- How do I correctly use this plugin?
Just activating the plugin will do the work. If you want to customize, go to SEO Images Reloaded settings and choose additional settings.
- How does SEO Images Reloaded work?
It replaces your image tags and adds the ALT and TITLE attributes which are essential for search engine optimization. This will result in more users to your site from the image search results.
- Is there anything else?
Yes, you should create an account with Google Webmaster Central and enable enhanced image indexing option for your website.
- Can I suggest an feature for the plugin?
Of course, visit SEO Images Reloaded Support Page
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Images Reloaded” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial (forked from https://wordpress.org/plugins/seo-image/)