Simple modify WordPress default help content or custom post type help content. Additional one help menu for custom help guide. You also can add dashboard widget. This plugin is more for theme developer.
Installing the SH Contextual Help plugin is quick and simple:
- Begin by downloading the plugin file (ZIP)
- Extract the files to your local machine
- Upload the whole sh-contextual-help folder (including the folder itself) to your plugins directory – typically http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin using your WordPress admin pages
- Familiarise yourself under ‘Settings > SH Contextual Help’
- Do you have questions or issues with SH Contextual Help?
Please email to email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SH Contextual Help” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SH Contextual Help” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bugs (Report by Texiwill)
- Add New/Edit page for custom post type.
- Add shortcode support into Dashboard widget and custom help menu.
- Now can add shortcode into help text (Do not support closing tag shortcode. For example: [shortcode]…[/shortcode]).
- Now can modify help sidebar in version 3.3.2.
- Fix bugs
- Add WordPress 3.0 supports.
- Add user role option for custom menu.
- Fix bugs which case TinyMCE broken in wordpress 3.2 and later.
- Fix bugs which cause TinyMCE broken in some website. (Thank you tsavino to fix this problem).
- Fix bug which cause missing p tag in help content.
- Bugs fix.
- Release date 2011-04-11