Simple to use block to create tabs within the block editor. Each tab supports the capability to use any type of block within the content to create robust layouts.
This plugin introduces minimal styling and therefore likely will require custom styling in order to achieve the desired look and feel for your tabs.
Supports horizontal and vertical tabs.
- Tabs customizable using the native block editor style controls
- Fully accessible including keyboard controls
- Supports horizontal and vertical tabs
- Set default open tab
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Tabs Create rich tabbed layouts to organize information in a simple way.
- Tab Customize your tabs look and feel using the Styles panel. Use any block within the tab content below.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/simple-tabs-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Tabs Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP 6.4 compatibility
- BREAKING CHANGE: Refactor tabs block for updated block controls
- Feat: Add CSS classes to active tabs
- Feat: Allow block styling through the native block editor styles panel
- Feat: Update block styles
- Docs: Compatibility with 6.1
- Fix: Various block fixes
- Feat: Trigger event on window when tab is changed
- Fix: Accessibility features
- Fix: Allow CSS classes on tabs
- Feat: Added tab description field
- Initial release