This plugin appends custom functionality to the native customizer and provides the settings for making the header sticky, with settings for scroll minification, shadow, background, spacing, text, menu and icons colors, etc. This is compatible with Twenty Twenty, Twenty Twenty-One and Astra themes. See all details of the plugin at https://iuliacazan.ro/sticky-header-2020/.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2.0.1 – Tested up to 6.2; fixed the admin menu overlay, translation updates
2.0.0 – Tested up to 5.8, added compatibility for Astra and Twenty Twenty-One, reset/import/export options
1.1 – Tested up to 5.3.2, remove/keep settings on deactivate, fix the scroll to top issue.
1.0 – Prototype.
Sticky Header 2020to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your application
- Login as Admin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Header 2020” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sticky Header 2020” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to 6.2
- Fixed the admin menu overlay
- Translation updates
- Tested up to 5.8
- Implemented compatibility scripts for Astra Theme
- Implemented compatibility scripts for Twenty Twenty-One Theme
- Reduce the pluging depencency on jQuery legacy library
- Additional adjustments for Twenty Twenty with core 5.8
- Added option to reset to default
- Added option to export and import the settings
- Tested up to 5.3.2
- Added the option to remove/keep the sticky header settings when the plugin is deactivated.
- Fix the issue when the native scroll to top link was not listening for the click event.