This is useful when you run your wordpress site on VPS and you don’t want to use any external paid monitoring services
Tavakal – Disk monitoring Features
- Set emails to receive messages about low space.
- Set the minimum space before alarming.
This plugin requires cron jobs enabled to work
Installing the plugin – Simple
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Tavakal – Disk monitoring and click “Install now“
- Activate the plugin
- Go to General tab under WordPress Settings menu.
- Find the “Tavakal – Disk monitoring” option and save the options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tavakal – Disk monitoring” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tavakal – Disk monitoring” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.