VAPTCHA is a new type of human-machine verification solution based on artificial intelligence and big data. Through comprehensive analysis of user behavior characteristics, biological characteristics, network environment, etc., VAPTCHA’s efficient and evolving intelligent risk control engine can accurately identify and intercept attack requests including manual coding. Compared with traditional verification codes, VAPTCHA has significant advantages in terms of security and user experience.
You need to create a free VAPTCHA account to get the vid and secret key.
- Click mode
- Invisible mode
- Embedded mode ( Available for Enterprise User account only)
Supported Form List
- WordPress default login form
- WordPress default register form
- WordPress default lostpassword form
WordPress default comment form
Woocommerce login form
- Woocommerce register form
- Woocommerce lostpassword form
- Woocommerce checkout Billing form
Add a shortcode [toms_woo_register_form] for woocommerce register form on any page you want.
Ultimate Member login form
- Ultimate Member register form
Ultimate Member lostpassword form
User Registration login form
- User Registration register form
User Registration lostpassword form
more support forms comming soon…
Support Custom v3.js Url.
- more options see the settings page.
Reliance upon any non-English translation is at your own risk; TomS Vaptcha can give no guarantees that translations from the original English are accurate.
We recognise and thank those mentioned at https://tomsneddon.org/translations for code and/or libraries used and/or modified under the terms of their open source licences.
Why the captcha not show in the login form ?
Go to Admin Panel -> TomS WP -> TomS VAPTCHA -> check the Login form and click Save Change.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TomS Vaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The TomS VAPTCHA is the best place to learn in more detail about any important changes.
1.1.2 – 04/Mar/2022
- Tweak: WordPress 5.9.1 compatibility
- Tweak: Woocommerce 6.2.1 compatibility
1.1.1 – 02/Jan/2022
- TWEAK: Update the json file
- TWEAK: Change the Vaptcha Home class name
- TWEAK: Optimize the Securing (escaping) Output
1.1.0 – 22/Dec/2021
- New: Support Woocmmerce Login form, register form, lostpassword form and checkout page.
- New: Support Ultimate Member Login form, register form, lostpassword form.
- New: Support User Registration Login Form, register form, lostpassword form.
- New: Add a shortcode [toms_woo_register_form] support custom woocommerce register page.
- Style improve.
- Compatible Woocommerce 6.0
- Compatible WordPress 5.8.2
1.0.0 – 9/Dec/2021
- Initial release
Older changes are found in the changelog.txt file in the plugin directory.