Edit CSS/Sass/Less and watch it update in realtime with the customizer.
- Use advanced CSS preprocessors Sass or Less.
- Autoprefixer support, write your CSS rules without vendor prefixes and let Autoprefixer add vendor prefixes for you.
- Syntax highlighting editor with options for color themes and font sizes.
- Sass and Less preprocessor options for compressed or uncompressed output.
- Autoprefixer options to control browser prefix output.
- Easily download processed output as a standalone css file.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tuxedo-css-editordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Appearance -> Customizer -> Tuxedo CSS Editor screen to configure the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tuxedo CSS Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Autoprefixer support.
- Updated sass.js – 0.9.9 – libsass – 3.3.5
- Removed unused files from Ace, reducing overall plugin size by half.
- Initial release.