The plugin contains the leaks test package:
– DNS leak test
– WEBrtc IP leak test
– Email IP leak test
– Torrent IP leak test
The plugin integrates with https://bash.ws, a 3rd party service, to have it do the VPN testing.
The plugin essentially makes a remote request (POST) to a service URL, passing an user IP address as a parameter.
Depending on the test the following additional data are received by the service:
– DNS leak test: the plugin does several DNS-lookup requests to the service;
– WEBrtc IP leak test: the plugin receives additional IPs from the Internet browser;
– Email IP leak test: the plugin asks user to send an empty email to the service;
– Torrent IP leak test: the plugin asks user to download a torrent file from the service.
- Install and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > VPN leaks test.
- Perform the necessary settings and press the Save button.
- Use shortcode [vltp id=TEST_ID] to integrate the test into frontend of the website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“VPN leaks test” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Torrent leak test added.