Working with all known product types, such as woocommerce subscriptions, woocommerce bulk products, variable products, grouped products.
- Be sure you’re running WooCommerce 2.1+ in your shop.
- You can: (1) upload the entire wc-ajax-product-add-to-cart folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, (2) upload the .zip file with the plugin under Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product page Ajax
- Enable the ‘Enable add to cart ajax on product page’ checkbox and save the settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Ajax Add to Cart product page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woo Ajax Add to Cart product page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix wc_cart_fragments_params is not defined
- Add fix for ob_start();
- Add block ui option.
- Fix cart fragments issue.
- Initial version.