It’s really difficult to find out which template your page is using, especially when your looking at the front-end of your site. With this plugin it makes it much easier. When you view your site, you will see an admin menu item called, “Template file: …”. If you click on this link, you will be navigated to the template in a new tab. This plugin will save you hours of time.
1) Install WordPress 5.6 or higher
2) Download the latest from:
3) Login to WordPress admin, click on Plugins / Add New / Upload, then upload the zip file you just downloaded.
4) Activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Which Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- I updated namespacing.
- You can now see which header, footer and sidebar template your using on your page.
- Much better engine for working out which template is used on a page.
- This version allows you to see if a page is using the page.php, single.php, 404.php, archive.php, tag.php, category.php or search.php template.
- Initial Commit