This plugin adds two options for widgets, one to set the width of the widget and also an option to show an icon beside the widget. You can define new rows of widgets using the Divider widget. Supports RTL layouts as well.
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. All the configuring is in the usual widget admin interface.
January 26, 2018
Cumple su función a cabalidad, aunque este un poco antiguo. Sencillo pero va a lo suyo
November 12, 2017
the plugin dont work and broke my website i use modified tuto mh them i need two column in sidebar but dont work the informations all flow in right side and broke also the footer
September 3, 2016
Excellent plugin, must have plugin for every WP user
September 3, 2016 1 reply
just did what it said. thanks to the author.
February 8, 2017
Contributors & Developers
“Widgets in Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Widgets in Columns” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug where the widget icon did not show when the Width of the widget was default
- Removed PHP notices
- New media uploader
- Fixed a small bug: double clear div output
- Changed ‘dynamic_sidebar_params’ hook’s priority to make sure the wrapper divs will wrap everything else.
- Fixed a minor bug where, when no width option was set, the plugin would output an ampty div around the widget
- Added the Spacer widget
- Fixed a bug for widgets which had more than one digit ID
- Added the upload button for icon field