Plugin made for WooCommerce. Allows only one product per category in the cart. The latest added item stays, items of the same category that are already in cart are removed.
Important: Requires WooCommerce 3.1+. WooCommerce 3.0+ or higher recommended.
The plugin checks the cart when customer attempts to add a product and allows only one product per category in the cart. The latest added item stays, items of the same category that are already in cart are removed.
To set up:
- Go to the ** Products > Categories **
- Select a category and go to * Edit category *
- Check the “One Product per Category” option
- Update to save the changes.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and then click Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top.
- Click Choose File and select the .zip file you downloaded in Step 1.
- Click Install Now and Activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo One Product per Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woo One Product per Category” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release