An Extension for WooCommerce that allows you to Preview Email Templates.
- Just install the plugin and an admin section will be generated that lists the different Emails that WooCommerce sends.
- Choose the templates and an Order
- A preview of the selected E-mail will be shown
Looking for integratioin with WooCommerce Bookings and Subscriptions – check out the Pro Add On Preview E-mails for WooCommerce
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’re done go to Preview Emails section in the admin menu and start previewing
Send Test Mails to yourself
You can now send test mails, to test on actual devices
*note: If the mail isn’t seen in you inbox, please first check your spam folder
Contributors & Developers
“Preview E-mails for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Preview E-mails for WooCommerce” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Preview E-mails for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added plugin settings page link
- Some typographic error removed
Redesigned of the setting to be better.
Updated changelog to show compatibility with version 2.0.3
Sanitize instead of escape when manipulating data
Added compatibility to send preview emails with WooCommerce 5.0.0 and greater
Added ability to clear email input field
Input sanitization and escaping for order search field
Select2 library updated
WordPress version and WC version compatibility bump
Tested upto WooCommerce 4.1.1
Testec upto WooCommerce 4.0.0
Enhancement – E-mail instructions should show up for – order with Payment gateways
Compatibility update for Pro Add-on for subscription product
Show full path for template file instead.
Code refactoring and UI and UX changes
Correction for untranslated Submit Button
- Minor Condition checkings added
- Removed Email options which is not supported resulting in error generation.
- Version Bump
Compatible with WooCommerce 3.7.1
Minor Tweak: Removed Trademark Infringement and verified against WooCommerce 3.6.2 and WordPress 5.2
- Add support for WooCommerce Subscriptions thanks to https://github.com/digamber89/woocommerce-preview-emails/pull/7
- Fix compatibility issue with WooCommerce Order Status Manager
Show compatibility with WooCommerce version 3.4.4
Fixed fatal error issue when selecting orders via dropdown
Added support for On Hold payment status using BACS, thanks again to @prasidhda https://profiles.wordpress.org/prasidhda for pointing out the issue
Fixed issue where emails send function was causing fatal error, thanks to @prasidhda https://profiles.wordpress.org/prasidhda
Added WC version compatibility check https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/2017/08/28/new-version-check-in-woocommerce-3-2/
- Enhancement : Added filter to allow shop managers or any other capability to preview e-mails
- Fix: Fixed possible conflict with other plugins that create custom emails for woocommerce (known conflict with https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-order-status-manager/)
- Formatted Code to make it easier for other developers to review
- Removed filter after adding when sending tested emails to avoid unwanted emails being sent to customers
- Tested against recent version of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Fix: issue with wrong constant being used for file path https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-notice-in-php-7-0-x/
- Added ability to search for particular orders
- Updated Compatibility tag with WooCommerce 3.0.3
- Added leave a rating text
28-12-2016: Menu location changed(under WooCommerce menu), User e-mails no longer need orders to be selected, added screenshots
Made update so that order number instead of order date
Fix Broken back to admin url
Update Missing Changelog
Changed UI to make responsive testing easier
Changed number of orders visible to 10, to prevent unnecessary load on larger shops
You can now send test emails to yourself
Plugin is now translation ready, please find the .pot file in /languages
- First Version