This is the CartaSi X-Pay payment gateway for WooCommerce. Allows you to use CartaSi X-Pay payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin. It is recommended for Italian payments.
CartaSi X-Pay payment gateway Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using CartaSi X-Pay payment gateway and find it useful, then please rate it on wordpress. Your rating will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on CartaSi X-Pay to edit the settings. If you do not see CartaSi X-Pay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name the title in Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add a description, fill in your CartaSi ALIAS code, fill in the MAC code and enable/disable the TEST Mode for testing porpouse. Click Save.
- Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do you have questions or issues with CartaSi X-Pay payment gateway? Mail us at email@example.com
- Docs & Support
You can mail me your query on [firstname.lastname@example.org] and I will get back to your with your answers.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce CartaSi X-Pay Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce CartaSi X-Pay Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Fix production url.
- First Public Release.